Our Managed Services team acts as a point of contact for your global End-User Incidents and Requests through remote as well as onsite support capabilities. Our experts are trained to provide support, ensuring end user satisfaction and freeing-up your high-demand IT resources
Our flexible services model allows for scalability & burst capacity, ensuring coverage and support when your business needs it most. We go beyond basic support by analyzing trends & working with your teams to eliminate escalations & further saving you time & support costs.
Indrasol is dedicated to delivering best-in-class service and we utilize best practices to ensure consistent quality and efficient resolution. In fact, we provide you with a dedicated Account Management team to monitor, recommend, continuously improve the value of our services for your needs.
- Troubleshooting – We resolve occurring issues in your critical applications related to specific misbehaviors, errors, system unavailability and more.
- Enhancements – We manage requests for minor and more substantial application changes, as well as assist with releases of updated application versions.
- Optimization – We help to ensure you applications stay current with changing business needs and goals. Our consultants conduct a detailed review of your applications and relevant business processes to modify applications according to updated business policies, data, and workflows.
- Training and Change management – To provide a smooth switch to upgraded systems, we deliver a comprehensive change management and training services. We closely work with your IT team to help them to prepare for the management of updated applications. Also, providing step-by-step guides, training and workshops, we ensure that your end users feel confident with new system versions and know how to use them in a productive and efficient way.
- Prioritizing and categorizing support reequests reported by users or identified by monitoring systems.
- Providing an immediate solution for general or repeatable issues upon instruction and escalating more complex cases to technical experts.
- Informing users on the status of their requests.