Brahma brings over 20 years of experience in the Enterprise Solutions area and is a recognized expert in the EPM and ERP suite of products, mainly Financial Planning and Consolidation Systems. Brahma founded Indrasol in 2010. Since its founding, Indrasol has grown into a multi technology service provider with more than 25 customers.
Brahma constantly pursues new technology strategies with a key focus on Cloud, Blockchain, Data Analytics, BI and other transformational initiatives.
Previously, Brahma served as Vice President of Engineering at Atmio, an online platform. Atmio enabled marketers and service agencies to create, optimize, and target real-time mobile landing pages.
Brahma takes keen interest in mentoring young talent in their career and is an avid dog lover. Brahma holds a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Keith is a high-impact professional with over 20 years of proven results in Technology Implementation, Managed Service Delivery, Digital Transformation, Sales, Corporate Business Development, and Strategy.
Keith has worked with many leading companies such as Apple, Oracle, Ricoh, and others with expertise in driving increased ROI through P&L Management, Leveraged Partnerships/Alliances, and Organic/Inorganic Growth Strategies.
Keith also is a Harvard Business School and University of San Francisco Graduate, and US Navy Veteran.
Raj Subramanyam is a strategic digital transformation consultant with deep experience in the Life Science and Healthcare industries. Raj has worked in various functions such as enterprise technology, quality/validation/compliance, supply chain, finance, and ecommerce. Raj’s focus is on re-imagining solution architecture, business processes and business models. He brings a business value dimension to technology initiatives.
With an excellent understanding of digital technology (cloud, IoT, blockchain, data/analytics), competitive advantages, scale, switching costs and business value, Raj has built innovative strategies for a few companies to help solve pressing business problems.
Raj holds an MBA from Columbia Business School, New York.
- Apply proven expertise and build high-performance scalable data warehouses.
- Design, build and launch efficient & reliable data pipelines to move and transform data (both large and small amounts).
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across a number of platforms including Data Warehouse, online caches and real-time systems.
- Collaboration with the Data Center SMEs, Data Scientists, and Program Managers.
- Design and develop new systems in partnership with software engineers to enable quick and easy consumption of data.
- Partner with leadership, engineers, program managers and data scientists to understand data needs.
- Document technical specifications, developer release notes, system design specifications and code review documents; communicate the same in walkthrough sessions to development teams and team lead.
- Design, develop and implement framework components for Big Data pipeline in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python) and the Big Data stack environments (Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive).
- Travel to client sites required.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or closely related + 2 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
Python, SQL, Spark-Scala, Unix, Hadoop
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY
Indra Solutions LLC
39159 Paseo Padre Parkway, Ste 306
Fremont, CA 94538