The ability to collect and analyze internal and external data can
dictate how well an organization can generate knowledge and ultimately
value. Indrasol offers a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence
services to help clients harness structured data to improve
decision-making, financial management, regulatory compliance and
customer service. Our innovative Business Intelligence (BI) services
focus on helping clients collect and analyze external and internal data
to generate value for their organizations. Learn about our wide range
of solutions and services for harnessing structured data, including the
business intelligence/BI diagnostic, data warehousing services, BI
sourcing and event monitoring.
invesating in data warehousing and business intelligence (BI)
initiatives recognize the important role of information in the
decision-making process. Business reporting and performance management
efforts depend on a foundation of trustworthy information.
Metadata management allows
you to quickly track the source of any data element to its source,
including any calculations or transformations made at any step along
Pre-built data marts allow
you to accelerate your BI deployment and gain rapid access to data from
enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle, Siebel, and PeopleSoft.
Data integration allows
you to quickly integrate data from multiple enterprise systems to
support the development of a data warehouse or departmental data mart
query, reporting and analysis tools illuminate business information
inside and outside your organization by providing access to the most
requested items of information reliably and securely. Enlighten
your organization's performance by accessing your data and transforming
it into actionable information with interactive reports. By delivering
the most-requested pieces of information reliably and securely—via the
web or embedded in enterprise applications—reports serve as the
foundation of a broad business intelligence (BI) strategy.
Indrasol offers focused
performance management solutions for specific departments, roles, and
industries. This allows organizations to achieve a state of management
excellence - being smart, agile and aligned - which provides
competitive advantage and leverages their operational investments.
Organizations can grow more profitable customer relationships with
customer intelligence. Operations managers can use our focused business
intelligence (BI) solutions to address the critical issues they face
including: tracking operations performance across hundreds of metrics,
reducing working capital, supporting efficiency initiatives such as
Lean and Six Sigma, forecasting demand to align resources against
delivery, measuring vendor performance, reducing stock outs, improving
on-shelf availability andanalyzing cost effectiveness of distribution centers.
Balanced Scorecard gives the features and capabilities essential to building a strategy-focused organization:
Interactive strategy maps:
Intelligent metrics grouping:
- Communicate your strategic goals clearly and consistently across your organization.
- Identify key processes and areas of expertise where you must excel to succeed.
- Illustrate cause-and-effect relationships between departments, processes, and metrics.
- Lay a foundation for scorecards at the country, division, or departmental level.
- Group metrics according to key perspectives: Financial, Customer, Internal Processes, and Learning and Innovation.
- You can also view metrics by project, owner, status, or individually.
Leading and lagging indicators:
- Compare current performance against targets across your key metrics.
- See which metrics have changed the most, the least, or the most quickly.
- Focus employee attention on issues that need immediate action.
- Use leading indicators like customer satisfaction as an early warning system or to predict future performance.
- Use lagging indicators as a historical record of past results.
- Connect leading and lagging indicators to see how current trends will impact financial outcomes.
- Balance qualitative and quantitative data.